Michelle is a Certified Life Coach, and offers telephone or in-person life balance, self-care and personal development coaching. Coaching involves weekly one hour conversations focused around empowering you to create your vision of an ideal life.
Coaching can support you in clarifying your values, needs and desired outcomes, and in developing clear and attainable goals to begin moving in the direction of your dreams.
Coaching is an ongoing relationship, which focuses on client’s taking action towards defining and realizing their visions, goals or desires. Coaching uses a future focused process of inquiry and personal discovery to build the client’s level of awareness and responsibility. Coaching provides direction, structure, support and feedback to clients as they move in the direction of their dreams. The coaching process helps clients both define and achieve personal and professional goals faster and with more energy and enthusiasm than would otherwise be possible.
Coaching may help you:
- Develop a vision of your ideal life
- Clarify your definition of success
- Inspire passion for your work or business
- Creating a future worth living into
- Motivate daily action and consistent movement in the direction of your goals
- Define your values, your assets, your passions
- Create a balanced, well paced life
- Priorize your self-care plans
- Manage important life transitions with grace and ease
- Set and achieve goals in personal, career, physical, spiritual and/or financial realms
Coaching may take place face to face, or via telephone or skype.
Coaching clients enter into an agreement, which usually involves four, one-hour sessions per month. Clients can access additional support via email as needed.